I love cooking, always have. Since going from vegetarian to Vegan last year I haven’t made too many baked goods. When I have they’ve been a little mnah!!
I have to say I’m pretty proud of these babies!!
Full of oatsy goodness!
VEGAN OATY BROWNIE CUPCAKES
flax eggs - 2Tbsp milled flax & 6Tbsp water mixed
2 cups oat flour - ground oats
1/2 cup jumbo oats
1/3 cup vegan cocoa powder
2/3 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups coconut milk
1/3 cup olive oil
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup vegan chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Mix the flax and water in a bowl/blender/nutribullet. Leave stand for 10 mins
3. Mix the dry ingredients together
4. Mix the wet ingredients together
5. Mix wet and dry ingredients together
6. Fold in 1/2 the chocolate chunks
7. Place cupcake cases in a muffin tray
8. Divide batter into the cupcake bases
9. Place in oven and cook for 20 mins(top of cupcake should spring back when gently poked)
10. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes then enjoy
Carina Kennedy was formerly a Nurse, now a Nutritional Therapist and Herbalist living in the west of Ireland. Her passion is food, health and teaching clients to gain control of their life with simple techniques.